DEADLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXTENDED
Abstracts should be submitted until September19th, 2022 (new deadline), indicating the related topic (Innovative plant-based dairy analogues; Plant and nut-based flours and development of bakery products and pasta; or Innovative added-value traditional ready-to-eat meals) following the template provided underneath.
The scientific committee will peer-review the submitted abstracts and will select ten for oral presentations while the others will be indicated for poster presentations.
General instructions: Posters (Vertical A0) will be displayed on-site.
- The maximum length for oral presentations is 15 minutes.
All participants are requested to:
- Keep to the stipulated time to avoid delays in the program.
- Send the abstract in Doc. format and fill the requested fields on the abstract submission platform.
- English is the official language of the congress.
- The organizing commitee will reserve the right to reject abstracts that do not comply.
Please follow the above guidelines exactly. The Conference Organizers will reserve the right to reject abstracts that do not comply.
Access EasyChair and submit the completed form with the final paper.
(There is need to create an account in EasyChair, if you have not yet)
Please follow the below guidelines exactly.